Tuesday, June 10, 2008

May in a Nutshell... well one BIG nut....

First we spent Memorial Day weekend at the Ranch with the Coles, Sawyers, & Matchells. It was a GREAT weekends. Pat played bball with all of these guys. I pretty simply sat and ate and relaxed! It was so nice to have a break where I did not have to think about what the next meal would be for Will and if I needed to change his diaper! :) Those responsibilities ran to Mimi and Grumpy who kept Will in Dallas for us... THANK YOU! This is the first time Pat and I had alone really since Will.



Feeding Lone Star


The fish were really biting, for everyone, I just watched and read my instruction manual on my new camera (that is how we stimulated the economy with the $ from The president! :) That and guitar hero)










Bethany and Brandon Cole, Kelly and Ty Sawyer, Chris and Brian Matchell and us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: