Today we celebrated Coopers 2nd Birthday with 7 of his cousins in Paris.
We had a Knight/Princess party with his cousin Mackenzie in the Loire Valley, I will have to upload those pictures later. Today we celebrated at breakfast with Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls :) I have been wanting to try the recipe.
We love you little boy and are so glad you are a part of our family. Your life has been a testimony to the power of prayer. You are a fighter. You bring JOY to so many people.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cooper!
Grumpy and Mimi are coming to see you at the end of the month - we are so excited! I hope you are having a ton of fun in France with your cousins. Say hi to Will for us - give him a big Cooper hug!
Happy Birthday Cooper!! He looks so big! BTW--love that family pic of you guys!!!
Post a Comment