Pats family came to us this year for Thanksgiving. And I didn't take many pictures. I got Pat to fry the first of many turkeys in his future :) I love to cook and plan the menu but one turkey was enough for me, I am more than happy to pass that job on to my husband. He did a great job!
The girls went and had tea and shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
And we always like to play games with Pats family... this trip was scategories and balderdash.
Will loves to play games too... and Cooper loves anything Will loves.
We began decorating last weekend and Pat decided he wanted to do lights this year on the house.... thus we have the redneck way of putting them on your tree...
And Will was very excited to get on the roof with Pat for just a moment, Pat on the other hand was NOT excited to be on the roof. As many of you know he is scared of heights.
Thus getting up here involved lots of sweat, shaking, pep talking, and love for his children :)
Those are all the pics I have downloaded right now, once I get the others off my computer you can see the final product!
1 comment:
That picture of you guys putting up lights made me laugh so hard!! The trash can??? Seriously?? I KNOW your neighbors are stereotyping all Texans now. :)
I LOVE your long hair! And what fun pictures! Way to go super cook!! :)
Post a Comment