I have done tomatoes, basil, and squash in the past in our backyard. This year we did a "Sqaurer ba Foot Garden." This spring we ate broccoli, spinach and lettuce from our garden. Right now we have chives, oregano, dill, mint, thyme, basil, 2 types of beans, several tomatoe plants, pepper plants, carrots. and sqaush growing. It is fun watching it grow and eating from our garden. I love going and clipping fresh herbs too. Just this morning I went and clipped some chives to put in our cheese and garlic grits.
The past week Pat was finally home a bit! We love our neighbors and have fun on these summer nights with them. They pulled out a slip and slide which our kids had not done before.
Cooper does not quite have the idea how to slide, he sort of flops, thus for him to slide Pat has to throw him down the mat.
Helping in the garden.










1 comment:
Little Joel changes in every picture you publish. Sorry to hear about Mim - I'm glad she's doing better. You guys look like you're still enjoying summer!
Love you
Post a Comment