Friday, September 6, 2013

What has happened since Christmas?

I have put on a few lbs :)  I am such a great blogger :)

Here I am at 33 weeks and I think this is the second  belly picture of me, and to think I took one monthly with Will :) 

We are in the final stretch and looking forward to meeting baby #4.  As we have always done. the gender will be a surprise.  Although people look at me like I have 2 heads when 1. I tell them we don't know what we are having and 2. It is our fourth child.... I just love it.  First off I love thinking and imaging what our family will be like with either another boy or a girl being introduced into this male dominated house.  And secondly, I just don't think 4 is a lot of kids :)  ha!  I can't imagine less for us.  We are excited about the next few months!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love this picture of you!!

Dawn Eshnaur said...

Congratulations! I love that you don't find out what the baby is! We never did either :)