So it is the first day and I have a third post.... seriously doubt that will happen again! :)
BUT, I wanted to say CONGRATS to Linds! I called today to wish her a belated Bday, it was yesterday, and after a few second of that she said "you don't know, I had a baby!" :) (FYI, I CANNOT receive text messages!) Lindsay and Isaac welcomed little Addie two weeks early today! I wish so bad I could be there to see her!
Linds and I went to middle school, high school and freshman year at Ole Miss together! We also studied in Ireland (sigh... I love that place) together! I love this girl... she is a GREAT friend who is always there when you need her and a strong sister in Christ! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. I love doing it...it is so much easier than e-mailing everyone pictures. Hopefully your nausea will get better soon!
ALRIGHT!!!! I'm so excited you guys started a blog. It's so fun to keep up with everyone's day to day stuff. Plus, I'm sure you'll love to look back years from now and read all about life in 2008. =)
Great job!
Post a Comment