Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Date!!

Alyson watched Will for us so we could go out for our anniversary. We had reservations at Melting Pot for 9:15.... it was a really fun romantic dinner with the lighting (At first I complained because I couldn't see :)), meal (lobster, choclate covered strawberries... YUM), and length of time we got to sit and talk over a meal and enjoy it (it was two hours for the whole 4 course meal). Anyway, here are a few pics... kind of strange that I am posting pics of us and not Will! :)


Pat enjoying a YUMMY Turtleini (baileys, choclate, caramel liquer... etc!) I got a small taste! :)


When the desserts to dip into our baileys choclate fondu ran out, I ate the rest of the choclate with a spoon! :)

Thanks Alyson!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm! That's one of our favorite restaurants too! Glad you had a great anniversary date.

Hannah said...

Pat, it looks like your martini glass is covered in granola. What means this?

Glad you got out for a special date. Hi to Alyson and the gang!

Smits Family said...

It was a Turtle Martini so the glass had pecans around the edge... I ate those too! :)

Grumpy said...

First of all - happy anniversary! I loved the pictures and the melting pot is a fun place. We look forward to seeing you soon!