Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Bday Little Brother...

Today is Timothy's birthday... he is 24!! CRAZY!

Timothy graduates here in 2 weeks... ALL of us kids are going to be there and WITHOUT children! All 3 grandparents are going to be there too. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I get to fly by myself... read a book on a plane! what a thought! Plus I can't remember the last time we got to be together without kids nor can I imagine when we will get to do it again! PLUS, this is perfect timing since both my sister and her family are headed to Paris and my parents are headed to Nigeria of June 1.... it will be a fun time where we don't have to whisper due to naps and we can stay out at a restaurant past 8pm because it won't be any ones bed time! :) FUN FUN!

My parents are celebrating BIG since this is #5 done with college! Plus all of us kids have been to 5 high school graduations and now 5 college graduations... and that is JUST our immediate family :)

Oh, Timothy is taking a really hard job in bad conditions after college too... Kauai! Only him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMOTHY!

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Bog Master -

I really enjoyed the update - tell Timothy congratulations and happy birthday for me and the rest of the Smits family. I also enjoyed the pictures and the update on the baby bump and the nursury. Mimi and I are excited about seeing the northern branch of the Smits family during Memorial Day weekend. I know Mimi can't wait to see Big Will. We are both excited about the pending arrival of our future grand baby! Our prayers and love are with you. Grumpy...