Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy Neighbors...

Actually we have WONDERFUL neighbors...... but, as I was driving to target this afternoon I heard "today's temps are a 10 year record low for Indianapolis." And then my phone rang and it was Annie our neighbor saying Brent was BBQ'ing and wanted to bring dinner over to us!

We like to call Brent "Martha"... he cooks and decorates quite well! :) Don't be fooled though he was a D1 football player! :) They really are GREAT neighbors... they have been known to cook us dinner, cut our grass, keep us up with an endless supply of Gatorade (he worked for Tropicana), get our mail when we are out of town, medical advice (she is a nurse), and so much more! If we ever move they will be missed! Although the want to move warmer too I think so maybe they can come with! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah:

A couple of things - first - WOW! I guess if you live in the frozen north, you have to learn how to BBQ in the snow! Second, thanks for the nice note and the coasters - I love them! They're very cool! Stay as warm as you can! BTW - Bryan threw up on me while we were camping one year - very nasty - especially with sleeping bags and no laundry!