Thursday, January 15, 2009

FREEZIN'

Pat got to experience our -8 degree weather at 5:45am this morning when he locked himself out side the house with his car running and locked also! :) I guess I did not hear him but we accidentally left the back door unlocked last night so he tromped through the snow to get my keys! :)

Pat also had a rite of passage tonight... it only took 3 years but he finally go thrown up on :) Don't worry I got to experience this quite a while ago! :) Will started puking this evening and has been going at it for a few hours. It just brakes your heart seeing them sick and soo lethargic.

So our sleeping arrangements tonight... Pat and Will sharing a twin mattress of Wills floor... and me in the king! :) He has really become a daddy's boy (not to mention I have an amazing husband who offered to sleep in there) wanting him even in sickness :) Kind of sad but kind of a nice break for momma too.

Well off to my fleece sheets and king size bed.... I think I heard it is supposed to get to -12 tonight.... ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS

1 comment:

christine said...

What did he have? Sickness stinks! So glad he's feeling better!