"What does Holy mean?"
"Can we hear Gods Voice?"
"Do we have to wear sunglasses when God passes in the cloud?" :)
"What is an altar?"
These are just some of the questions from Will in the car the past two days.
My sister gave us these CD's. It goes all the way through the bible. Reading scripture and telling the stories with different voices. And then there are songs also. In the past two days it has brought out a TON of questions from Will. Just thought I would show this for some other moms out there who might like it for their preshcoolers!
2 comments:
I want to hear your answers. :)
I love their questions and their faith. The other day Kanga was explaining the trinity to Dove. "Jesus is God too. There is only one God, but Jesus is God too. It's kinda hard to explain." Later that day Kanga and Hawk were discussing it. Hawk's words, "There is one God and he reveals himself in three ways/persons." I'm not sure how much of this they really understand. But I love their faith and the fact that they are trying to make it real to them.
I love his age. So cute. I'll have to remember this. Great idea.
Post a Comment