Thursday, October 8, 2009

You know you are making a scene...

When a lady at the grocery store hollers' across the parking lot that....

"It does get easier!"

Some days in the middle of the rain and two screaming children you can't imagine a day where it will be easier! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs!

Kobi said...

I'm waiting for that day too. Dove is taking her role as a two year old seriously. She has become the queen of tantrums. Fun times.

The Frugal Muse said...

That was so nice of her to stop to tell you that it gets easier. I've had the opposite experience: people looking at me with my toddlers and saying, "Oh just wait. It only gets worse." Those have been some of the most discouraging things people have ever said to me.

This parenting gig is quite a marathon, is it not?

Smits Family said...

IT was nice of her! Something for us to remember as moms to encourage other moms!

I have had a few times where older moms have expressed this to me and one time where I got the "toddlers are nothing wait for teens"... and I was SO not encourage by that! :)