Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cottage Style Kitchen

What do a few sheets of beadboard, can of primer, can of paint, a couple rolls of tape, some brushes, some handles and two weeks worth of work equal?
A new kitchen!!

Sarah has wanted to paint the kitchen cabinets for a long time and after looking at several different pictures online and persistance I caved.  I am glad I did because the end results is Amazing and makes it feel like we tore out the old cabinets and put in brand new ones.

Here are the cabinets at the start of the project -



Here they are after adding beadboard to the cabinet doors (which adds a lot in my opinion) -







Then add after a couple coats of primer and few coats of paint -



Finally add in some hardware on the doors and you have a brand new set of kitchen cabinets.







And I had to add in a picture of our little man just because he was styling today.  Cute isnt he :)





2 comments:

Kobi said...

They look great. I really want white cabinets too. Maybe if we end up staying in this house a while longer I'll have a project of my own.

Christine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!!!!!!!! Way to go!!And Cooper looks SO cute!!!