I received a nursing cover from a friend (thanks Lindsay!) when I had Cooper. And it was my FAVORITE gift! I loved it!!! I knew I could make them, so I made a few for gifts for friends. My friend Kelly has encouraged me to try and sell them. And I have already sold some, about half a dozen so far!! Yay for our vacation fund! :)
These are becoming more and more popular (I don't think they were out when I had Will) so you can find them more places. But to me the kicker about the ones I am making (and the one I received as a gift) is the boning that allows you to see your baby and get them all set up :)
So, if you are pregnant or need a gift (they are so small and light so a great gift to mail) and would like one let me know!
I am selling them for $15.
Here are some examples of some of the ones I have made and some CUTE fabrics that are out there...
These are becoming more and more popular (I don't think they were out when I had Will) so you can find them more places. But to me the kicker about the ones I am making (and the one I received as a gift) is the boning that allows you to see your baby and get them all set up :)
So, if you are pregnant or need a gift (they are so small and light so a great gift to mail) and would like one let me know!
I am selling them for $15.
Here are some examples of some of the ones I have made and some CUTE fabrics that are out there...
There is no baby under there, but so you get the gist :)
Will actually took this picture!
Oh, I forgot... I can do a coordinating burp cloth/cloth diaper for $3.
5 comments:
So cute Sarah! You have to make me one. Can't wait to see you and your boys next week.
Sarah,
Those are adorable. I would like to buy one for my friend who is expecting in about 4 weeks. This is her second baby, so this will be the perfect gift! I can send you a check for the money...just let me know what the total is after tax and shipping. I think she would like one of the green/blue pattern ones. My e-mail is manthe5pa@yahoo.com Thanks!
Super cute gifts Sarah! Oooh, they sell real Vera Bradley fabric in the market here for less than a dollar a yard! I'm sure "vera" nursing covers would be a hit. =)Maybe we need to collaborate...
Next time you come home bring me some and I will pay you double that price for it :)
OR maybe we just need to come visit?!
Just had to leave a comment that Sarah made me one of these nursing covers and they are AWESOME! The best gift to give to a nursing mom! And such cute fabrics!
Post a Comment