But actually, I was just going through the 800 (SERIOUSLY!) pictures from the beach and came across this picture which is of one of my FAVORITE smells...
mmmm, the trinity (onion, BP & celery)... it just warms my heart to smell this cooking on the stove. I was making a huge pot of Jambayla for small group. The smell reminde me of my house and my Gyns house growing up.
Oh, and another of my favorite things....
man I miss my family, I am having to adjust back to life without any family around here in IN and it stinks!
ohh and finally another favorite thing...
COUPONS!
oh my goodness, you should see all the groceries I got at Kroger today for CHEAP! I think I will have to list it out since I don't have a camera out and up :)
Block of Velveeta
5 Cans Rotel
6 Cans Hormel Chili
8 Cans Hunts Tomatos
1 lb Ground Beef
Gallon milk
2 Qauker rice cake snakcs
6 Bars of Kraft Cheese
Box of Tampax Pearl Tampons
Box of Ritz Crackers
Gold Fish
2 Loaves of Bread
Any Guesses?
$18!
One of the frugal blogs I look at is called Couponing to Disney (she coupons and uses the money she saves to help pay for a trip to disney for her family), I might have to change my blogs name to "Couponing to France" :) for when I go visit my sister this summer! Saving every penny I can! Maybe it should be couponing to pay for Medical Bills for Cooper :) Nah, the France one is much more fun!

1 comment:
Ok, I'm just going to comment all on here instead of going through all of them.... WAY TO GO COOPER!!!!! I cannot wait to see him. I know, it's totally all on me. But i AM coming, just let me nail some things down! Way to go couponing!! I am going to start clipping again this week! I REALLY like that family pic of the 4 of you at the beech--looks awesome. Who made the aprons? And who was the mastermind of the grandkid gift? On second thought... I'm going to transition into an email. :)
Post a Comment