Colts or Saints?
Pat and I are for the Saints. I was born there, all my family is there, and we were married there. And Pat just likes to stir up trouble, so rooting for the Saints here in Indy is the perfect opportunity :)
But poor Will, he has lived in Indy all but 3 months of his life. He loves his colts jersey, Peyton "Mayonnaise," and we do root for them... that is when they are not playing the Saints.
Will wore his LaBreesianan t-shirt today to church for bible study. He has this slight infatuation with our pastor :) I guess our pastor came into the childcare to see the kids. Will showed him his shirt. And since our Pastor said he is going for the Colts, Will said he is now going for the colts. Then tonight he just decided he is rooting for both :) This was his last conversation before bed...
Will: Dad, do they play tomorrow?
Pat: No, they play on Sunday
Will: OH NO DAD! I have church on Sunday!
PAt: It's OK, the game is in the afternoon
Will: wheeww, good!
GO SAINTS! :)
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
2 comments:
Poor Will! That really would be a tough choice for the little guy. And at first I was like, "What game is she even talking about?" Oh yeah.... THAT one. It's bball season. That's my excuse for everything. :)
Tell Will that Grumpy is a SAINTS fan!!! After spending years calling on hospitals in NO during the 80s, I hope the city gets to celebrate a big win -
Post a Comment