Just a few snapshots of life these days (for those grandparents that wish we updated this blog more often! :))
Home Office....

Home Office....
Pats office is in our bedroom and so when he is not traveling he gets little visitors at the office during the day.
Slumber Party...
We got some new furniture so pat used the boxes to build this "shanty" which he and Will slept in one night.
Soldier on a Mission....
I laugh because Will did not even know what a gun was at Coopers age. I remember I bought Will a Cowboy gun at a garage sale right before he was two, and he didn't know what it was and dragged it on the concrete. Cooper on the other hand walks around shooting his pistols (hands) all the time. He knows how to sword fight and shoot all the guns we have. They say how after #1 your preceeding children grow up faster in a lot of ways. I can see that alreayd.
Pinewood Derby...
Pat and Will built and painted a pinewood derby car and had the big race at church yesterday. It was in conjunction with Pioneer Club, something Will has been doing at Church all year on Wednesdays. Pat said he had fun for the first few heats and then just wanted to play with the kids.

1 comment:
These pictures are great! And I LOVE your nursing covers! Too cute!!
Post a Comment