It is shocking, I'm sure, but my husband has just not been working much since Thursday :) And unlike most people he isn't just following the NCAA D1. He also follows NAIA D1 and NAIA D2!
JBU lost yesterday in the NAIA D1 Elite Eight.
And the boys sported their unis all day... coop slept in his becuase he didn't want it off.
JBU lost yesterday in the NAIA D1 Elite Eight.
And the boys sported their unis all day... coop slept in his becuase he didn't want it off.
And then today we are all sporting our A&M stuff as we head to small group with a lot of Purdue grads (the game is at 5 and so is our small group, and they are playing eachother in the second round). I actually chose A&M to win it all... a long shot I know... but looks like the logical Kansas pic that everyone else went with wasn't such a good choice, so maybe my bracketology (based on places I like, schools I like, states I like, and team colors :) will win out this year).
Cooper is loving all things ball right now, it is one of his few words :)

4 comments:
Your bracketology sounds just like mine (although I DID pick KU to win it). In most matchups, I pick the team that is fun to say (ie: Gonzaga, Villanova, etc.) =)
Sounds like our house! Scott watches updates on the NAIA tournament on the computer while he tunes into NCAA on t.v. It is definitely March Madness around here. Scott was hoping JBU and Texas Wesleyan would play each other in the finals.
Your boys looks so cute in their basketball gear!
So sorry about your team--it was thrilling to watch them lose at the end of small group since many of the people in small group actually attended Purdue, including my beloved :).
But I definitely fill out my bracket based on (1)schools I or loved ones attended, (2)schools whose colors or mascots I'm partial to.
First, we missed the blog!!! Welcome back....it does not get any cuter than numbers 3.4 and 3/4 rooting on their golden eagles! I love it....sorry you had to put up with a bunch of Purdue grads and their win last night...
Post a Comment