Which SIL? She is good!! I probably shouldn't show Anna that awesome picture of Will sporting his bathing suit. She already thinks he's handsome enough without that image in her little head! :)
I love the picture of Will in the swimsuit and the picture of Hawk in front of Lonestar! BTW - Big Ceasar is now part of the family - a donation from the Moffit family
3 comments:
Which SIL? She is good!! I probably shouldn't show Anna that awesome picture of Will sporting his bathing suit. She already thinks he's handsome enough without that image in her little head! :)
I love the picture of Will in the swimsuit and the picture of Hawk in front of Lonestar! BTW - Big Ceasar is now part of the family - a donation from the Moffit family
I'm going to hang the one of Hawk and Lonestar in his new room.
Post a Comment