Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Wedding


Here is the photo montage of the wedding...
These were their gifts for being in the wedding.
I love this picture of Coop passed out and all the stuff in the crib with him :)
My little GQ boy
I like this one of them looking at Aunt Lauren

Uncle Bryan
The happy couple.  She looked amazing!
The little flower girl was cute.  She made it up the aisle, not so much Cooper :) 
 But he did share his cheerios with her.
Mimi looked beautiful.
This kid is SUCH a ham!
The boys stripped off the coat, tie and vest and broke down and started dancing before anyone
This is the rehearsal, the boys walked together so I had high hopes Cooper would make it the next night.
Meghan and I
Me and my Momma
The beautiful bride.
Although I know I am not anywhere in her realm of beauty I am also tall and blond and we both had white on that night and I had two people come up and talk to me as if I was Lauren :)

4 comments:

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah:

The photos are awesome - I especially like the one with Cooper and Ava and the big smile on Big Will's GQ picture! Thanks for sharing

Vicki Dees said...

Great wedding pictures! Love the picture of the shoes.

We enjoy following your family.

Kerwin and Vicki

Unknown said...

Sarah! LOVE these pictures - especially the ones of your boys and you and I at the rehearsal dinner. You are crazy about the beauty thing - I look up to you SO MUCH (you have no idea). Once you get back from your trip, I'll have to bring a CD over and copy your pictures of the weekend. Have a SAFE and FUN trip!

Kobi said...

Don't sell yourself short Sarah. You are beautiful. I love that white dress.