Some exciting Accomplishments around here.
Will and I have been working on reading this year, we used "The Ordinary Parents Guide to Reading." Pat has had these two Nerf bow and arrow guns set aside for when Will reached lesson 90. He finally got there this week! 

I love how I painstakingly do 99% of the lessons with him and Pat gets to excitedly give the reward :)
We buckled down and potty trained a few weeks ago.
Like Will #1 came pretty painlessly and #2 was more of a challenge. There is just some fear on passing that first #2 on the pot :) But, like Cooper has seemed to do in lots of areas, once he decides to do something he just does it 100%. He went one day and hasn't turned back. (I am sure we have poop accidents in the future, but for now we are happy!). And the reward was an ice cream cone!
One kids in diapers! YAY!


2 comments:
Yeah Cooper and Will! You guys are growing up so fast! We love you.
Alright, give me some potty training tips for Kylah. She is stubborn and does not want to potty train!!
Post a Comment