Sunday, August 14, 2011

Daddy/ Son Camping Trip

Pat just sent me this picture to me (camping with iphones :)).
Will starts school this week (lets now talk about all the emotions I have been having!) and Pat had promised him a Daddy son camping trip before school started.   Looks like they are having fun! 

 Meanwhile, I am getting some sweet time with Cooper.  This was his precious prayer tonight "God, thank you for Jesus dying to come into my heart." :)  The other night at dinner he prayed for each of us specifically saying "daddy ask jesus in his heart... will ask jesus in his heart... Cooper ask Jesus in his heart. " etc.   Too sweet hearing him pray about his own salvation like we pray for him.

I love these boys so much, it just blows my mind sometimes the deep almost painful love you can have for your kids.

1 comment:

christine said...

So sweet!! And kinda makes me want to cry, too. Precious boy!