Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall, football and fun

We have had a great fall here in Indiana. I know the end is near and there will be a long winter ahead of us. We are trying to be outside as much as possible riding bikes and doing outside things. Here are some pictures of life recently.

Pumpkin patch...
Joel is enjoying using his swing by his brothers:


Will got a saints uniform for his bday from Nana and Pere.  He was SO excited and wears it often!
The flags are from Mimi for his birthday.  There has been lots of football playing going on.


This is Wills buddy two houses down.  Born the exact same day.  They have been playing Saints v Colts for a few years and are now so excited to have the uniforms to wear :)  Will will often tell him "you do know what the saints did to the colts in the super bowl a few years ago" :)


And Pat was SO excited when we got home from our fall break (we went to WI to see my brother and SIL... she will have to send me pics of that since I didn't take my camera out once!) and there was a package with these in there!  Thank Josh!  They have been Pj's, play clothes, and worn to school a lot this past week! :)

Other bloggers.... do you upload from picasa to blog?  Are your pictures uploading correctly?  Mine are not and it is frustraing me!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You can't see any of the pictures. :(

Smits Family said...

I can when I look at it?!

Megan said...

I can see it now! I guess my computer is messed up! We =miss you so much!