Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun

It has been a busy summer for us, busier than I prefer,  We started the summer off by Will finishing his kindergarten year.... he would be the giant in the second row... par for the rest of his life I am sure :)  He had a good year.  He still asks to be home schooled quite often.  I am sad that he will be gone all day next year.... I will try to wait and shed those tears later this summer :)
We too Will out a day early from school (surprise surprise) so we could head to Memphis where he got to go on his grandparents trip with Nana and Pere.  They went to Branson and had a great time.  Mom said Will was a daredevil with the rides.  I look forward to when our whole family is a bit older and we can do amusement Park as a family as I love them!
I did get a day away with these sweet friends on Mothers Day weekend.
And then last weekend I got away to KC with these two girls... it has been seven years since the three of use have been together.  And we picked up like it was nothing.  I love them dearly.  I am sure we met the word quota that weekend for the whole city of Kansas City :) 

High school, college, and my life here in Indy... God has really blessed me with amazing friends who love the Lord and are there to support and challenge me, it is such a blessing.


Here is Cooper with his buddy Luke
And these sweet friends are sadly going to be moving soon.  I still can't believe it!  They were some of our first friends here and hold a sweet place in our heart.

And can I just say, who needs a little girl to use her makeup on?  My boys totally know which eye shadow to go grab when they want war paint or facial hair :)



No comments: