Next to family my favorite thing about coming back to NOLA is the food!
Boiled Crabs.... Check
Boiled Crawfish.... Check
Beignets.... Check
Snowball.... Check
and that was all in the first 24 hours :)
Add shrimp poboy, more beignets, my Mims Mac n' Cheese, Cafe Maspero to that list :) And to think I haven't even been here a week :)
We have been busy with the boys (John David came with us)...



20 Years ago this was me and my brothers (and 30 cousins :)) sitting here eating Plum Street Snowballs :)






Do you think I am ever going to get to live by my sisters and not just see them a few times a year?! I hope so!
Boiled Crabs.... Check
Boiled Crawfish.... Check
Beignets.... Check
Snowball.... Check
and that was all in the first 24 hours :)
Add shrimp poboy, more beignets, my Mims Mac n' Cheese, Cafe Maspero to that list :) And to think I haven't even been here a week :)
We have been busy with the boys (John David came with us)...
20 Years ago this was me and my brothers (and 30 cousins :)) sitting here eating Plum Street Snowballs :)
In Memphis I got to see my Sweet friend April... we went to Ole Miss together and have stayed very close over the years. We went to a ballet Memphis performance together. I just love her...
Stephanie and I got to go to lunch one day to a place called "The Beauty Shop" in downtown, it is an old beauty shop and they left a lot of the stuff in place.... her chair was an old chair that you sit under to get your hair done. 
6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast. I wish I lived near my sister too!
Do I need to bring Hawk's guns to NO? Kanga saw some pink guns at Academy and now really wants them. A collision of her two worlds -girly pink and her brother's toys.
Did you take that picture of the edge of the mug?! Um, AMAZING!! SO GLAD you're having fun!
I did! I was so proud of myself, I am doing this gift for my bro that is all these artsy pics of the city and that was one.
I AM SO JEALOUS! I have been craving seafood for the last month.... Eat some more for me, okay?
so you may already know about this website, and I haven't done it yet, but I'm considering. I do have a friend doing this and says its awesome...
http://www.e-mealz.com/index.shtml
basically- you pay $1.25 a week and they make a 7 day meal plan for you based on sales at your personal grocery store, then they give you the recipes and grocery list weekly. sounds amazing.
here's my friend's blog link where she describes her experience.
http://sew56.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/e-mealz/
dont' feel pressure, but as I explored the website at emealz, it looked like something you might like :)
Post a Comment