Well, after a 3.5 week trip we are back in good old Indy. We had a great time with family, festivities and food!
For my brothers wedding gift I took pictures around the city of "New Orleans" things, and each picture looked like a letter in their last name (my maiden) "LeBlanc." It turned out cute, I did not take a picture of the final product, I will have to get them to take a picture and send it to me when they get back from their honeymoon (Man I wish I could go on a honeymoon again!). But, here are some of the pics I took while tramping around the city that I really liked that just scream this city to me....
I will get a post up more about the trip and wedding once I go through the billion pics! :)
Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.
2 comments:
What a great, creative idea! I would love to see the finished product!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and can't wait to see the final product! You are so creative!! Glad you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment