We spent 10 days in Texas (the great part about Pats job is that he can work from anywhere and TX is in his territory) and had a great time.
We got to go the ranch for four of those days. As always our family loved it! Thanksgiving day we had 29 family members there... fried turkey, ham, lots of sides, and enough desserts to make you sick!
Cooper LOVES Uncle Bryan....he says it is a second child bond :)
Aunt Meghan our Toy Story character :)
This is how we watched the UT & A&M game, it was SO fun! And it was actually a really good game... I watched with 99% Aggies but my brother in Austin was happy with the outcome !
Back in Dallas, Cooper got some bonding time with his uncles and rock band... they were great sports, he kept pausing it with the controller and the just played through it, "it was more of a challenge that way"
The day we got there Will asked Grumpy to take him to their storage unit to get ALL (you have no idea how much that is!) the playmobile stuff Pat had been telling him about from when he was young. He played for hours with the stuff. Playmobile is neat, but WAY too many small pieces for my taste and house :)
I also got the chance to get together with two of my friends from highschool and all our kiddos... yes this was the best picture!
And then Will took this one of us... LOVE these girls! Wish I could raise my kids by them!
(bloggers, any idea where the spell check is on the new blog set up?)
Now back to reality for a few weeks until our Christmas trip!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! Aren't families the best?!
I love the nursing cover you sent. It looks perfect. I think my friend will love it too!
First of all, SO JEALOUS of the fried turkey!!! Love it!!! Second, could Megan be any more beautiful? Third, I refuse to believe that is Kevin. He is much too old. I don't even want to go there at the moment. Fourth, you look great with your girls!! So glad you got so spend time with them!! Love you!!! Thanks for the update!
Chris, it is really strang how old Kevin looks... just since I saw him in July. He looks so much like PAt, and he is the age we were when we started dating!! SCARY!
We enjoyed having the Smits family in Texas for Christmas. The 10 days went by way to quickly. We love you and miss you already. Will is doing great - he is orchastrating a huge pirates versus cowboys game with Playmobile as I write. Are you sure I can't send some of it back with Will?????
ahhh! Love the pics! Smits Ranch looks fabulous & oh so much fun! Great place to spend Thanksgiving!
Sad I missed reunion w- Shannon & Lindsay! Kiddos are all so cute & know yall had good time!
Loves & Misses!
April
Post a Comment