I counted and Cooper had EIGHTY appointments last year (that is 8-0) with docotors, therapist, specialist etc.
I guess this...
And this...
and this...
and this...
and this...
and this...
and this...
in his 18 months of life, weren't enough to prove he is one tough cookie.
So yesterday he added this jewel to his repertoire...
He fell down the stairs and broke his ankle!

8 comments:
You have to love little Cooper! I anticipate GREAT things for this little guy as he continues to grow. As you said, he is one tough guy. By the way, you are terrific parents - although I know any set of parents would typically attend to their child, you and Pat have attended to Cooper with hope, optimism, love, lots of love, humor and lots more love! Did Will get to sign the cast? I also noiced the cast is in Colt blue...nice
Awwww, poor Coop!
Oh no, poor Cooper! Is it bad to say he looks really adorable with the cast on?
Poor Cooper!! I will say he looks pretty darn cute in that blue cast. Mr. tough guy.
Oh how awful! Poor Cooper. Get well soon little guy!
Sorry to hear about the broken ankle. We did enjoy seeing Pat at the JBU night last week. Wish you were there also.
Kerwin and Vicki
Seriously, that made me laugh out loud. Poor little guy!!
oh no!! but i have a feeling he (and you!) can get through ANYTHING :)
Post a Comment