We have had an UNUSUALLY pretty Easter day here in Indiana. The two other times we spent Easter here it was snowy! We had church and a sweet friend who invited us for lunch. It was nice to have a group of people to eat with since we are both used to our large families at holidays and it is quite sad when we don't have that.
ALL my boys were sporting their seersucker today to church. I think we may have been the only ones here in Indiana wearing it or even knowing what it is :) quite different from last Easter at church in NOLA..
Getting a little dirty to find those eggs.

2 comments:
Aw, I love the seersucker!! Your boys look so cute!
Happy Easter!!
Happy belated Easter - it's been hard to keep up with the blog but I caught up this morning. The boyes look like they had fun on the Easter egg hunt. We are having fun - we look forward to getting back and to coming to visit. We're having fun here. We went to the Haufbrauhouse last night! Whew...had a few beers!
Post a Comment