Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's a GLORIOUS day here in Indiana....

Guess what Meijer had tonight....
 

BLUE BELL!!!!!

 

Words cannot express how excited we are!  It has been 4 1/2 long sad icecreamless years up here.  Seriously, we used to have ice-cream almost nightly until we moved here.  We tried all the options and none were close or worth it :)  We always WAY over indulge ourselves when we head home for holidays and vacations.  mmmmmmmm, Pat and I are sitting here with huge bowls and huge smiles on our faces, I was sooooo excited to come home from the grocery and surprise him.

 

There goes the grocery budget and Pats girlish figure :)

 

Now if I could get some frozen crawfish tails up here.  Not one grocery store carries them and I tried to special order them for Pats bday and they never came in.

 

If you live in Indiana go and try it, you will see what you have been missing!

 

As far as my family... one less reason for us to move south :)  Our city keeps getting voted #1 for the best place to live and raise a family and now this :) you might need to move to us instead of us to you :) 



Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

JEALOUS!!!! We can't get it in VA and it seems everywhere the Navy moves us they don't have Bluebell:(
I read your post about Will accepting Christ. That made my day, what a sweet boy.

Shannon said...

I am so jealous!!! No Blue Bell here in VA. We also over indulge when we visit our family in TX. Jeff is a mint chocolate chip guy like Pat. :)

molly said...

LOVE this post!!!! I bet Pat was surprised! :) This ice cream makes me happy also!!!!!

Kelly said...

Please tell me you used a coupon?!!! :)

Brandon said...

Glad you got some Bluebell. No one should go with out that. Of course I'm an hour away from the source, can get fresh live crawfish in town, good BBQ, and Mexican food. Yet with all that my city is the 17th fittest in country and yours is the 23rd fattest:
http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/215

Also Texas is all around awesome:
http://www.slate.com/id/2250999/?yahoo=y

So I think I'll stay right here!

Great news about, Will.

Love you. Hope we get to see you on your next trip to The Promised Land.