Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

It is Pats favorite month!

I would like to say it was because I was born this month
or
that he was born this month
or
that his third child will be born this month.

But we all know that would be a lie :)

He loves his basketball!

And he is instilling the love in his boys.


Momma got here last week and is over her jet lag so we are ready to go!
The big brothers are ready to hold "their baby"
The basketball goal is a permanent fixture in our house in the winter time.  It doesn't look so nice but the boys need some way to get the energy out in the winter.  We have one goal hanging in the kitchen and the other by the front door and they just run back and forth playing.  Cooper can get down in a defensive stance if you ask him to :)  Pat even had the boys fill out brackets this year. 

I have been told that now until Thursday is a good time to have the baby since their is a lull in the games for a few days  :)  We will see if this baby cooperates!

4 comments:

Kobi said...

I love the ball picture. Hawk filled out a bracket too. All of our brackets are shot. Gonna have to try a second chance bracket. Gotta love March Madness.

Ms. Smits said...

OMGOODNESS i love the basketball picture, that is simply adorable! I am so ready for my new baby nephew or niece!!!

Michelle said...

So funny. It's the same way around here! Joe said that next to the golf extravaganza this is his favorite weekend of the year!

Christine said...

I LOVE that ball picture of your fam! And I just adore Pat. Adorable that he had the boys do brackets!