We got the nursery done for the most part this weekend! Yeah!
I am really happy with it and am glad to have this room done since it was the hodge podge room of our house and the only one that was still white. It is the guest/babies room. Once we know if it is a boy or girl we will add some more purple/red blue.... plus we are going to project an elephant and giraffe up on the wall and paint it... probably not until this summer so I will post pictures whenever that happens!
Here are a few pics of the progress....
Thanks Pat for getting the painting done!
Bob the builder help put the crib together....
Some 2.5 year olds are still in there crib, can you tell why ours isn't?....
The finished product.....
The pretty quilts on the wall and day bed are courtesy of my amazing Grandmother Gyn....
1 comment:
Yey! The nursery looks fantastic! I really love that circle crib!
Post a Comment