Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stranded in Dallas

I wasn't even flying stand by and I got "stranded" in Dallas for a few days thanks to the whole American Airlines mess! Luckily though it was Dallas so we got to spend time with Mimi and Grumpy. They were headed to the ranch for the weekend so we pushed our flight back a few more days and went with them.
Here are a few pics...


This is one of Grumpy's new "babies" ... Lonestar


A few others from the Ranch....







And then a few from our time with our mom....



Will saw Nana play Tennis and was mesmerized so what does a grandmother do but go buy him a racket! :) That is then ALL he wanted to do!



We also got to go to a going away party for my mom...




It was a fun two weeks but HARD too, Will was not always the angel he appears in these photos! Shocking I know! :) I am very glad to be home and have Pat to help (for 2 days atleast... he is off on a business trip tomorrow) .... he asked for Pat probably a dozen times a day this trip (SERIOUSLY) and it wore me down! :) I saw temper tantrums from my son I have never seen before and unfortunately my response is not one of patience! And we have another one on they way? Oh goodness!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you got stranded, but glad you got a few more days with family! That's a great picture of Will playing tennis. He looks like a natural. =)