Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How long did you wait?

I got to the polls at 5:50am and left at 6:50am. I should have dressed warmer (40 degrees) but I did get to warm up with a hot starbucks afterwards! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to my voting place at 9:30 walked right in, no one in any lines. Showed the id, signed my name and went over to the voting machine. I think I was in and out in less than 8 minutes. Oh was I lucky! She said that earlier the line and lobby was full.

Meredith Adair said...

I had to wait for 50 minutes!! No fun since I had to sacrifice my nap time to do it!!

The Frugal Muse said...

I walked in, registered, voted and left. It was pretty painless... but that was partially because I had an "R" last name. The line for names "H-N" was really long- I felt bad for those folks when I sauntered right up to the front of the "O-T" line. It would have been a good line for "Smits" too. :-) I can't complain... I heard some people were waiting 6-7 HOURS in other states. Crazy.