Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, I hosted my first thanksgiving... 8 adults, 7 sides, 3 desserts, and one 21lb turkey ... and it all turned out pretty well! I was pooped though! Days of planning, shopping, and preparing and then it is all done in 3o minutes! We did have enough leftover for a few days :)


Boys Football


Some special time with our Mimi


Grumpy trying out Yoga :)
Meghan and I

Grumpy teaching Will the basics of spades...
a Smits family MUST

Aunt Meghan and a fat and happy baby Cooper!


They all wanted snow for Thanksgiving since they were out of Texas... we got it but unfortuanely it was today... the day they left! :) Will had fun though!

And now on to Christmas!

2 comments:

christine said...

Way to go, Martha Stewart! I love the new background. Holy Cow! Cooper is a chunk!!!! Love the pic of Will decked out in snow gear!

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah (or should I say Miss Martha!):

The Thanksgiving celebration and dinner was spectacular. Last night, I told Pat it was the best T-Giving meal that I can remember. It was great to get to spend the weekend with the Smits family. Your three boys are great - one is just a little larger and hairier than the other 2. Will continues to amaze me with his energy and intelligence. Cooper's progress and growth is heart warming. Thanks for being a great hostess once again - we're all very happy that we were able to celebrate all our blessings together.