Isn't my grandmother, Mim, so pretty!
Playing in the Oak trees at the Rehearsal.
Will has asked me almost daily since we have been home and when he goes outside to play in the grass if there are any caterpillars. And I remind him daily that NO there are not caterpillars in Indiana. The caterpillars were out in full force when we were in NOLA and we had a few stinging issues. It brought back stories from our childhood when they come out in the spring. Funny how that is a regional thing that I hadn't thought about us not dealing with it here in Indy.
A great picture of my In laws from the Rehearsal dinner.
This is how Will walked down the aisle at the wedding, his face in the pillow! :) I was just happy he made it down the aisle. Pat and I were both already standing up front and we could see and here him screaming for me as soon as I started down the aisle and I just prayed and prayed that he wouldn't ruin the wedding :)
No comments:
Post a Comment