"Best Buddy Connor"...These two have so much fun together!
Lovin' Spring...
Last week in Memphis the kids (mainly Katherine) performed a dinner theatre for us :)
We did not get to see Megan much (she was on a mission trip to Romania with her dad), but she is SO great with babies. She just turned 13, the age I was when she was born :) So basically Cooper is the age she was and she is the age I was :) I distinctly remember when I was 14 and I was holding her at a school by myself and someone asked if she was mine!?
Not the best picture... my Mothers Day in Memphis. No hubby with me but at least I have the two with me who put me in the status to participate in the day :)
Once again all boy! Swords, cowboys, knights!
I was in John Davids room and he pulls out this huge bin from under his bed and says "Sassy look at all my guns!" :) Yes that is what my nieces and nephews call me... like I said I was 13 when Megan was born :) Plus we like proper names in our family :) (Grumpy, Mimi, Nana, Pepere, Mim, Gyn, Grand Pere...etc).... I remember when I was younger asking friends what their grandparents names were and telling them I knew they were their grandma but what did the call them :)
Sweet Katherine gave me coupons for mothers day (free massage, foot rub, and massage with lotion :))... this is what I looked like when I came out of "KK's Spa"...
She is a hoot! She had a "Fancy Nancy" birthday party after I left, and those books are SOOOO her!
The picture Will wanted with "Tooper in their helmets"
Today he asked why his helmet didn't come down around his ears too?!
1 comment:
Will's curls are awesome! The last picture of Will and Cooper is precious. I love it!
Post a Comment