Pat and I have been married 5 years today!
I can't believe it!
We have had a lot happen...
-National Champion
-College Graduation
-Baby #1
-Move to Indiana
-Bought our first home
-Baby #2
-Bought our first home
-Baby #2
I love this man and look forward to what the next 50 years will bring!
We have been together 10 years this May, so I tried to find photos from around this time for each year :)
Our First Date 1999

2005
4 comments:
Ah, congrats you guys! Hope you have many wonderful years ahead.
Miss Sarah:
Congratulations to you and Pat - I am so happy for you - the 1st 5 years have FLOWN by.....you two have done very well together - we love you and look forward to celebrating your 5th and our 30th when we see each other in a few weeks.
My favorite is the 2007 pic.
I remember hearing the Pat's girlfriend was going to transfer to JBU, probably from Chris, so it must have been 2001.
All the things that have happened in your life in the past five years are pretty special!
Congratulations! Time sure flies when you're having fun, huh?! I loved the photo journal, too. You guys are great!
Post a Comment