We got home today from the Smits Family Vacation.... AND... I left my camera... BUMMER! Thankfully my in laws left after us and have it with them so I will be able to get it in a few weeks when we head to TX/NWA. But I was excited to show some pics from our dude ranch experience! We had a GREAT time! It was campesque for me and warmed my heart from all the years I was a camper and the workstaff at Lake Forest Ranch in MS. We had zero Internet, cell phone, or even land line access while we were there.... they had a satelite phone for emergenceis :) It was quite nice! Well, I guess in a few weeks when I get my pictures I will post about the trip then!
Goodnight!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun trip. So sad you left your camera, but thankful it was rescued. Can't wait to see pics of your adventures!
Post a Comment