Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our week in Texas

From Dallas to Austin to the Ranch, we are having a great time this week.

Cooper is getting lots of lovin' from Dove :)... Is this too cute or what :)....
Brandon has the kids while Kobi went to spend time with her mom at her brothers. And Uncle Tim Tim came over from Houston (he got a job there a few weeks ago). We enjoyed some smore's last night.

I took the boys out first on the 4-wheeler going 5-10 MPH... a nice fun drive...



Then Brandon took Hawk out :) ....


Look what happens when dad is in charge!

2 comments:

Kobi said...

OK, No one told me about the blood. Nice!

I'm sad to have missed out on the fun, especially the s'mores. We enjoyed having you guys!

christine said...

Oh my goodness!! Poor little guy! I'm assuming it was nothing too serious...

By the way, you look amazing, my friend! :)