I was giddy all day about the fact that I was getting a girls day out and not having to do lunch, diapers, cleaning, dinner, diapers, bedtime.... it was such a nice break. I have not had a girls day like this since Cooper was born, and don't remember when I had had one before that either.
Our husbands were amazing watching the kids and not calling us to tell us the children were fussy, or pooping on the carpet :) They even walked the kids to Barnett's for ice cream using a double stroller and their triple jogger :) Can you imagine the site a 6'7" man and a 6'4" man walking together pushing a double stroller with two babies and a triple jogger with 3 three year olds :) I wish we had a picture of that!
We ate at cafe's, shopped downtown Siloam, drove around looking at homes, went to a movie, had starbucks, went to target, shared yummy queso and sweet tea for dinner and shopped in Fayettville... it was SO great!
Thank you Bryan and Pat for today!
Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web's latest sports videos. Check it out.
3 comments:
Wait a minute... Are you guys in Siloam right now?! The kids and I just got back in town last night. How long will you be here? I would love to see you and meet little Cooper if we could work it out! We are moving into our new place downtown on Sunday... If you're still going to be in town, maybe you could come over on Monday? Let me know what you think... I also realize that you might be "booked up" with social butterflying while you're here, too. So no pressure if it doesn't work out- but I hope it does!
What a great day! So glad you and Chris had such a wonderful time together.
Sounds delightful! Yay for good friends! (And great husbands!)
Post a Comment