The boys in our house are excited that football season is here! :) Particularly Pat ... the laptop is on and he glances at it every few seconds to see how FANTASY is doing... I don't quite get it!
Our neighbors gave Cooper a jersey to use for this season :) and I found wills for $2!
Although he doesn't have his helmet on in this pic... funny story. On labor day Chick-fil-a was giving away free sandwiches if you wore "your teams" shirt (you know I don't pass FREE stuff up :)). I was in Memphis, my sister and our 5 kids headed there. The place was packed. Most places I go I get stares and at least one child points and says something about his helmet. This day, little boy behind us said "Cool look as his helmet" :) he thought he was wearing it to support his team :)

1 comment:
Great photos!
It is clearly time for a little football!
Post a Comment