Monday, September 14, 2009

Memphis

We decided last minute to go to Memphis last week. Pat was out of town for a week so we left too... I don't look forward to the days when we have school and other things that will not allow me to pick up and visit family like this!
We got to be there for John Davids 6th Bday party. It was an army/soldier party... nerf guns, water balloons, tatoos, camo... the boys had fun! :)

Meet Martha (aka Stephanie)... she really is disgusting at how well she does SO many things!


And her masterpiece...
The birthday boy and his shadow....

We also used the flowbee and gave the boys good military cuts before I left :) Actually it turned out shorter than we probably wanted... we like their curls... oh well, it will grown back!
I would like to say that Cooper spent most of the week with this sweet smile on his face..
But he looked more like this! He was soooo fussy! Teeth, separation anxiety, new surroundings... who knows! All I do know is that I was ready to run away by myself to a beach!
Goofy Boys before church
Thanks for having us Steph!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

Thanks for sending Mimi the pictures of the boys - the two photos on the 2nd row (far right and middle) was the 1st time I see the clear similarities between Will and Cooper - very cool! I love the Memphis photos - sorry Cooper was a pill....

christine said...

That cake is AMAZING!! And Will and John David look so much alike when they were all sweaty with their curly hair! So cute!!