Pirate Will turns FOUR (what in the world) on Wednesday!
The cake... ohh the cake! Why do I try to do this? One BIG ship became a smaller intact one that destroyed the other one with its canon. Until I got home from coffee and that one had collapsed... I wound up crumbling the cake and icing. Freezing. Waking up early and molding into a ship and apply more icing! It wound up being a little cake with your icing sort of situation. And even with that part of it collapsed!
Why or why? I can't be Martha (see previous post). At least it always taste good and just looks bad :)
and our one maiden who was a bit intimidated by the boy pirates!
2 comments:
Could Will look any cuter in that first picture in his pirate stuff?!!! What a handsome little guy! I think the cake still looks like a wonderful pirate ship. What a fun party! And kudos to the awesome girl for taking on all those pirates! :)
Wow! I'm having a great time looking at all the boys in their pirate gear! It looks like a fun time at the Smits house. Happy birthday to pirate Will. BTW - the cake was awesome! And Pat looked like he missed his calling in life - he should have been a pirate. When are we going to see some pictures of momma pirate?
Post a Comment