Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Fun

We have been enjoying the Christmas season.  I didn't plan to do a tree since we are only here for a short time between traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas but Will asked when he got home from Mimi's (he stayed an extra 6 days after we came back) and so we did.  It is too sad to not do one even though he will only enjoy it for two weeks!


Checking out Santa through the window at the Childrens Museum.

Finally Will likes Santa... it only took 4 years :)  We didn't even talk about what he would talk to Santa about, but when we walked away he said he asked for Playmobile... Mimi granted his wish in the store :)   Gotta love Grandmothers!

I sat Cooper on his lap, he was fine until he looked up and let out a shrill scream!

We raced down the slide several times... such a great musesum, worth every penny to be a member.



I bought this kit last year or clearance (you know me :))  So I was a bit concerned when I came down and Will was enjoying a lot of the candy! :)  Oh well, he seems fine so far.

Daddy sent Will out this year to shovel the drive way while he stayed warm :)  Will actually enjoyed it, we didn't get a ton of snow, maybe two inches?!  But we had fun none the less!  More to come I am sure.

Ok Mimi, you are right you do look a bit like an english lady :)  (I won't say "old" english lady like you did!)

The boys opened gifts from Mimi and Grumpy... farmer will loved his new combine!

Thanks Mimi and Grupy for EVERYTHING!  We enjoyed getting to spend so much time with you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

christine said...

That picture of Pat peeking out of the door behind Will is SO funny!! Pat's face is priceless!

Katie said...

I love that Will got a combine! I remember your post about him riding in one and loving it so much--how fun!!

Grumpy said...

We love you guys! Have fun with your parents - terrific pictures of Mimi and the kids....yes, it is WAY after my bed time!