When we were in Dallas we got to go to the new Cowboys stadium (sans kids :) thanks Mimi) to watch Coppell (our Alma Mater) play in a playoff game. I hadn't been to our high schools football game in nine years! It was neat to see the new stadium. I just watched the ENORMOUS screen the whole time and not the field :) I kind of felt bad they paid for a ticket for me to watch the screen!
What they taheesy ever happened to cheerleaders painting banners for the football players to run through?! Now they run through this blow up thing and smoke! Only Texas football :)
ahhh, high school sweethearts :) Just like in the good ol' days :)
2 comments:
Wow! That's so awesome!! I love this post. I'm glad you guys had fun!
(I totally would have stared at the huge screen the entire time, too!!)
It's never too long to keep high school t-shirts!! Way to go Pat! Hang on for life and don't let her throw it away! I saw some playmobile stuff yesterday. Almost grabbed it for Will so he could have some at your house. :)
Post a Comment