Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Growing

Coop is 18 months! I can't believe it!  He has finally hit the 95% in height like the rest of us amazons in the family :)  Will was there from birth and I doubt will ever leave it!

We gave him his first haircut.  He was getting a bit of a combover.

Yes, this is a flowbee :)  From Waynes World I hear.  All I know is it is plugged into a vaccuum that sucks and cuts!  And is FREE :)

You would think the boys would freak out with the sound, but they both have actually done really well with it.
What a handsome little boy.  He still seems like a baby to me, not quite a toddler.  I think he needs to learn to toddle to do that :)  He is taking more and more steps.  It was 6 weeks ago that he took his first ones, and then he stopped showing interest in it, but recently he is back trying more often.

He is a ham of a personality.  Very hard headed and funny!

We love you little boy!

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

We love you little Cooper - I agree with your mom - you are a cutie!

Michelle said...

Cooper looks so big and so cute! WHEN you move back to Arkansas, him and Kylah will be good friends! :)

By the way...my friend that I gave that nursing cover to says she loves it!