We had fun two weekends ago going sledding/tubing with Will. This is the first year we have done it with something made for sledding (not a trashcan lid) and we had a blast!
Cooper was not too sure of it all, and was miserably cold :)
Pat and I used this one for kids 4+, and you FLEW down the hill! It was fun
Then last week we headed to my sisters in Memphis.
the day we left Cooper had the bug coming out of both ends :( I left him with a snack and was vacuuming only to return and find him OUT! I have seen pcitures of friends children falling asleep eating or playing but neither of my boys have ever done it, until now.
The crazy kiddo is loving his hats these days :) It was 60 degrees (yes Indiana we might feel those temps here in a few months again) this day in Memphis and he wore it all day.
Sweet Megan took care of my little boy (and he behaves better for her than me) while Stephanie and I went to a womens conference (with Kay Arthur! Amazing!).
Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Although in this pic I don't really think they look much alike.
Like always they had a blast and entertained eacother all week.
Like I said he wore it ALL day :)
He is getting better and better at walking! woohoo!
2 comments:
So fun! Just got done reading your last few posts and I love watching your kids grow up; they are adorable!
I love your blog! The boys look great - Cooper is developing quite the personality! I think Pat needs a Cooper hat to match! Looks like sledding was super fun!
Post a Comment