Sunday, May 2, 2010

Still Allive

In the past 2 days I have officially gotten grief from Italy (my SIL is vacationing, I mean studying there ;)) to Dallas to my in laws this weekend about my lack of blogging these days, sorry, we have been busy eating our way through all the Blue Bell in Indiana :)  We are still alive and chugging here in Indiana.  Here are some pictures of what we have been doing....

We are loving spring and being outside.  The temps have been crazy, 80 one day and 35 the next.  Will and I have tried some seeds both indoors and outdoors this year.  tomatoes, squash, basil, sunflower, zinnias and lettuce.  It is fun seeing them grow.


A few weeks ago one of my favorite girls in the world came for the weekend with her 3 kiddos, we had a blast and Will had fun with his two buds (only 6 weeks younger) spending the nights in his room.  Sadly I took few pictures (I have been in a picture taking lull), and have ZERO of Chris and I.

Mr. Pat reading the bible to the kids one night.
Wills future mate ;)
We did a WHOLE day at the children's museum.  And I just wanted to eat up this little cowgirl in her boots and dress! 
Sadly, but humorously, this is our best and only group picture of our kiddos :)
And just in case you wondered who is behind the camera, here is me and my BIG boy. 
He is getting too big.
And this one!  Words can't describe what a mess he is.  I can't imagine how much it is going to cost when he is a teenager because he is about to eat us out of house and home at 21 months!  This child can EAT!  And yes, this would be a picture of him licking the mixing thing for the brownies I made at 9:30 am... of course he had already eaten enough courses for the whole day a this point so I guess dessert was in order!
We had a fun weekend with Mimi & Grumpy.  Miss Lauren had a shower and her bachelorette party which brought them into town.  But I told them that once Bryan gets married 6 of their family will be living here in Indiana and only 4 left in Texas so we better see them more often!

Isn't this a GREAT picture!
And just because I LOVE ME some smocked rompers :) 
 I only have a few years that I am allowed to put it on my boys and I love it!

I am quite excited this weekend to be going to Dallas BY MYSELF for a wedding for a childhood/church/high school friend. I haven't been to Dallas by myself since I had Will and Pat has yet to watch the boys overnight by himself.... so, I am sure a good time for all will be had this weekend :)

3 comments:

Vicki Dees said...

Just saw your Blue Bell post. That is what Vicki eats too. She loves it and asks for it all the time. However, we must tell you that there are bigger reasons to move south like your Sager Creek friends!

Hope to see you when you come this way again.

Still keeping up with you in Arkansas.

Kerwin and Vicki

Grumpy said...

I made the blog!!!!!

Mimi and I had a great time this past weekend = we love you guys!

christine said...

It was AWESOME visiting you guys!! Kinda makes me miss you more, but it was for sure worth it!! And what sweet pictures of the kids! Glad you have fun with the Smits fam!! So excited about your weekend in Dallas!!!!