As you can tell from the pics our household was going for Green Bay. Much to most peoples surprise this is actually Pats favorite team.... not the cowboys. His dad was born there and when Pat was a young child he went to the hall of fame and I guess it made an impression, it has always been his favorite team. Anyway, he was excited that his team was in the Superbowl.
Our first king cake of the season (lasting less than 24 hours) was a Green Bay cake.
I made the boys some PJ pants (I also did lots of sewing on our snow days) and let them wear it to our super bowl party with our small group from church.
And yes, I do exist :) Only when I make someone take pictures of me with the kids or my belly.
34 weeks!!! woohooo!! Friday we passed the day that Cooper was born!
We are all anxiously awaiting this baby's arrival!





3 comments:
You look beautiful, Sarah! I'm sure you are so relieved to pass that day that you had Cooper. How exciting!
You're in the clear! So excited for you. Can't wait to meet the little one.
you look great sarah! I can't wait until baby number three arrives yay!
- Meghan!
Post a Comment